
What colour shirt and Tie should my groomsmen wear at my wedding?The Age News HeadlinesKids Stragies WIKI YACLINKMy Blog List |
|

Make your First Card a Library Card
Hi There, With the credit crunch as it is why not get yourself a library card? While your at it you might as well sign up the kids and make their first card a library card. It could be the best thing you ever do for them. You'll never be bored if your member of Hobsons Bay Libraries.
| Wedding Update | 10:06 PM |
|
Filed under:
|
|
WEDDING UPDATE
I'm still in deliberations on a song for processional song. I'm open to suggestions if you have any.
Invitations have been printed and I will recieve them this weekend.
John is defintely weddinged OUT. So he says now that the bills are coming in.
I Have a butterfly theme happening which is why I chose this template.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

© 2008 Make your First Card a Library Card
Design by Templates4all
Converted to Blogger Template by BloggerTricks.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment